Welcome to John Welch Georgia Real Estate, an affiliate of the Keller Williams family! Backed by a seasoned team of award winning professionals, with world-renowned expertise in everything from sales and marketing, to finance and technology, John Welch is equipped to help you with your every real estate need. Whether you’re ready to sell your house for the best price, find your new dream home, or become a real estate agent with Keller Williams, with John’s unquestionable integrity, most up-to-date knowledge, and expert listening, communication and negotiation skills in your corner, your real estate dreams and goals are perfectly within reach. At John Welch Georgia Real Estate, our greatest commitment is to provide each of our clients with the best value, in the shortest time, with a smooth and simple process that leads to a lifetime of happiness! Thanks for visiting John Welch Georgia Real Estate, where we promise not to rest until we help you make all the best moves!
P.S. Check out my son’s (John C. Welch IV) new book:
Mastering the Power of Grit
The 14-Step System for Marketing Your Home
Our proven, data-driven 14-Step System for Marketing Your Home is designed to capture the maximum market exposure for your home in the shortest period of time and, as a result, will help to ensure a quick sale at the best possible price. The following is a brief overview of our 14-step real-estate marketing plan:
- Price Properly. Pricing is my number one marketing strategy. The way your house is priced is the single most critical factor in attracting buyers and creating value. Chart Master analysis provides the realistic market statistics and pricing strategies to help you price your property competitively for current market conditions.
- Stage your property. Staging is the second most critical factor when selling. The way your house appears to the buyer is the second most critical factor in creating value in their eyes. I will stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: de-cluttered rooms and closets; light, bright interiors with neutral colors; kitchen and bathrooms that are sparkly clean; no obvious repairs and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
- Use an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System to provide free recorded information about your property 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Each caller’s inquiry will be followed up with a personal phone call.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your house.
- Optimize your internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS) local MLS systems and List Hub, a national listing service with over 50 national search engines tapping over 500 web-sites to attract both local and out of town buyers.
- Include the maximum number of high quality photos (made by a professional photographer), a 360° virtual tour, and a complete description (written by a professional copywriter) of your property on all web sites
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling properties in your neighborhood.
- Include your house in our Company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to visit for themselves.
- Advertise your house within my real estate newsletter as well as Direct-Mail Campaigns, Email Campaigns and Social Media.
- Create an Open House schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database any anyone they might know who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you Weekly Updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.